Consider a career at Novato Community Hospital
The staff of Novato Community Hospital brings the spirt of family into the care of patients. If you would like to be a part of our health care team, we welcome you to apply online for a career opportunity that will allow you to contribute to the health and well being of our community.
Leave An Application/Profile
You can create a personal profile showing your background, experience and education and, if you like, we will notify you each time a position becomes available in your area of interest/expertise. Use this option if you don't find a specific opening right now.
The following are the minimum requirements for all positions at Novato Community Hospital. See each individual job posting for additional requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Some positions will require college degrees and/or specialized training.
- Excellent interpersonal, team, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work tactfully with patients, physicians, public and other hospital personnel.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
Unless otherwise indicated, all positions require availability every other weekend.
Shift hours are:
- Day shift = 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Evening shift = 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Night shift = 11:15 p.m. - 7:15 a.m.
Per diem employees are utilized under the following conditions:
- to cover for open positions
- vacation relief
- weekend coverage
- peak periods
- leaves of absence