Giving & Volunteering
Because life is precious, we encourage giving to life, and a lifetime of giving.
Novato Community Hospital Development Office supports and coordinates fundraising for Novato Community Hospital (NCH) programs, facilities, equipment and related healthcare services.
What's New at NCH
2014 Novato Community Hospital
Charity Golf Tournament - SOLD OUT!
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
StoneTree Golf Club in Novato
Thanks to the overwhelming response and generosity of our community, the 2014 NCH Golf Tournament is SOLD OUT!
You can still make a giftOpens new window to benefit the Novato Unified School District Health Partnership and additional community programming, or in tribute to this year's honoree, community and business leader, Neil Hennessy.
Why we need your support:
- Novato Community Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital that does not receive any tax revenue for its operations. We serve everyone seeking emergency care, regardless of his or her ability to pay.
- We have no shareholders and pay no dividends.
- We re-invest any net revenue in the hospital. Every dollar donated to NCH is used for the Novato Community Hospital program you designate. No fund raising overhead is deducted.
- Healthcare costs continue to increase, while Government and private insurers continue to reduce reimbursements to hospitals and doctors.
- Donations provide us with the funds to initiate new services, purchase new technology, and introduce new programs.
For more information
For more information on how you can support Novato Community Hospital, please contact the Fund Development Office:
Margaret D. Walker
Fund Development Officer
Novato Community Hospital
165 Rowland Way. Ste #307
Novato, Ca. 94945
Web site: novatocommunity.org/foundation
Opens new window
Give now to Novato Community Hospital.Opens new window Every act of caring is precious.