The Diagnostic Imaging Department is located on the first floor at the main entrance to the Hospital. With a highly skilled and caring staff, we offer a wide variety of services to the community from X-rays, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Mammography, Bone Density, and Fluoroscopy. We are a community focused, comprehensive medical imaging center dedicated to providing outstanding quality and service as well as unparalleled care.
To schedule appointments, please call our dedicated scheduling line at 415.209.1522. Please have your paper order faxed or in hand when scheduling your appointment. We accept electronic paperless orders from the Sutter Health eHR. Our friendly scheduling staff will provide you with information regarding your prep, Lab work that may need to be completed prior to your exam, or answer any questions you may have.
Digital Mammography – ACR Accredited
- Screening mammography with computer-aided detection (CAD).
- Diagnostic mammography with on site Radiologists with expertise in breast imaging.
- We offer Saturday and late evening weekday appointments for screening Mammograms.
- American College of Radiology (ACR) Mammography Accreditation – represents the highest level of image quality and patient safety.
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast ultrasound with core biopsy
- Ultrasound guided FNA biopsy or cyst aspiration
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Breast MRI
Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptometry (DEXA)
- Full Body Dexascan
- We offer weekday and late evening weekday appointments.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
The interior MRI suite is equipped with a Siemens Aera 1.5 Tesla Magnet with a weight limit of 500 lbs. The MRI equipment is a wide open, short bore that offers a more comfortable patient experience and a quieter environment – we offer your choice of Pandora music to enhance your MRI experience. We offer Saturday and late evening weekday appointments.
- MRI – Body
- MRI – Head
- MRI – Musculoskeletal
- MRI – Breast
Computerized Tomography (CT) – ACR Accredited
The interior CT suite is equipped with a GE Lightspeed 64 Slice scanner with a weight limit of 450 lbs. The scanner offers a lower radiation dose with the use of Adaptive Statistical Iterative Reconstruction (ASIR), a technology that changes the dose paradigm across a patient’s anatomy. This helps achieve radiation dose reduction of up to 30% while maintaining image quality.
- CT – Abdomen
- CT – Angiography
- CT – Body
- CT – Head
- CT – Pediatric
- American College of Radiology (ACR) CT Accreditation – represents the highest level of image quality and patient safety.
Digital Radiology Studies (X-Ray)
- Intravenous Pyelogram
Our ultrasound rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art GE Logic 9 Ultrasound machines with color doppler capable of 3D imaging. Our ARDMS credentialed technologists offer late evening weekday appointments.
- US – Abdomen
- US – Musculoskeletal
- US – Obstetric
- US – Pelvis
- US – Vascular
- US – Venous (extremities)
- Echocardiography (Echo) and 2D echocardiography
- Stress echocardiography (Stress Echo)
- Transesophogeal Echocardiography (TEE)
- Peripheral Vascular ultrasound
- Pulse Volume Recordings (PVR)
- Upper and Lower Arterial Evaluation
We have a dedicated GE Fluoro Suite. Our first case starts at 8am and our last case no later than 2pm since the majority of our fluoroscopy cases involve a Radiologist – times may vary due to their availability.
- Barium Studies
- Small Bowel Studies
- Lumbar punctures